Rogers State University, an NCAA Division II member of the MIAA Conference, seeks applications for an Assistant Men's Soccer Coach. The candidate should have previous coaching or collegiate playing experience. A bachelor's degree is required. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective and excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in all areas of team performance, including pre-season, post-season training, practice, and competition.
- Assist with evaluating, identifying, and recruiting qualified soccer prospective student-athletes, including assisting with off-campus evaluations and on-campus and off-campus visits.
- Assist in coaching and evaluating the on-field performance of the men's soccer team in practice and competition and provide leadership and instruction in areas of deficiencies.
- Participate in collecting and analyzing tactical and statistical data of opponent teams and assist in designing game plans and strategies. Attend coach's preparatory meetings and implement strategies resulting from these meetings.
- Assist in monitoring, planning, and administering the off-season training and conditioning program.
- Assist in monitoring soccer players' academic progress and eligibility status, including class and study hall attendance and players' obligations to comply with rules and regulations related to financial aid and eligibility.