The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics at William & Mary is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all its endeavors. We are committed to an outstanding intercollegiate athletics program by:
- Skills or competencies related to the sport through previous playing and/or coaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer technical and tactical knowledge of the sport of tennis to players through positive coaching and teaching methods, in individual and team instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion in the instruction and coaching of student-athletes in individual skill instruction and small group sessions.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities gained through prior playing and/or coaching experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.