- Teaching- Assist with teaching and coaching during individual/group skill instruction, practice coaching, game coaching and scouting which will contribute to the team’s competitive success. Assist with pre and post season conditioning, weight training and skill development.
- Student-Athlete Experience- Assist with academic monitoring and personal development of student-athletes. Contribute to building a positive team culture.
- Recruiting- Assist with evaluation and recruitment of academically qualified and highly skilled student-athletes.
- Administrative duties- Assist with budget oversight and team travel planning.
- Other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Minimum education.
- Minimum years of experience in a discipline or area of work.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities necessary to perform successfully in the job.
Butler University is an equal-opportunity employer.