Benedictine University is an inclusive academic community, inspired by the Catholic intellectual tradition and Benedictine values. We seek employees who will contribute to the advancement of our mission by helping students shape lives of meaning and purpose as engaged citizens who care for the Earth, welcome people of diverse faiths and cultures, and promote the common good.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in practice (planning, running drills, coaching athletes).
- Help head coach organize and delegate study table responsibilities.
- Provide statistical feedback to head coach and student athletes.
- Ability to drive team bus or rental car to away matches.
- Foster and cultivate a tradition of excellence and family within the program.
- High School Graduate/GED Required, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of coaching high school or collegiate volleyball.
- Detailed oriented, strong oral and written communication, ability to provide leadership to collegiate student-athletes.