The Men's/Women's Cross Country and Track & Field program at California State University, Fullerton is a highly competitive program that competes in the NCAA Division I Big West Conference.
- Reports directly to the Head Men's/Women's Cross Country and Track & Field Coach.
- Assist with coaching a highly competitive cross country and track and field program which competes in the NCAA Division I Big West Conference.
- Committed to the academic goals of the University and follow the rules and guidelines set forth by the NCAA and the Big West Conference.
- Assist with recruitment of Division I quality student-athletes.
- Assist with monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes.
- Assist with day-to-day training of setting and defensive development.
- Assist with general administrative duties.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university and demonstrated successful coaching experience at the collegiate and/or professional level in a diverse setting.
- A proven ability to promote inclusivity when recruiting highly skilled student-athletics and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, solid administrative abilities, and a strong commitment to the academic and athletic success of the student-athlete.
- The ability to interact successfully with a wide and culturally diverse range of students and to work harmoniously with students and colleagues.
- Current CPR certification.