- Bachelors degree (4 years).
- Playing experience on a competitive level is required.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the sport as well as its skills and strategies.
- Strong organization and communication skills are necessary to effectively complete job tasks.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Successful candidate must have an appreciation and understanding of the academic/athletic balance required of student-athletes at a highly selective and competitive academic institution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of tactical strategies into daily practice sessions.
- Work with individual student-athletes to refine and develop skills.
- Assist head coach with all aspects of team travel, including hotel arrangements and bus transportation.
- Work closely with the head coach to determine team travel schedule.
- Perform various office duties including maintaining files, answering correspondence, and fielding phone calls.
- Responsible for coordination of summer camps.
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace.