The successful candidate will report to the Head Coach and will be responsible for several administrative and organizational aspects of coaching, recruiting, and competition while following all departmental, university, conference, and NCAA policies and regulations.
- Direct involvement with several administrative and organizational aspects of a sport program under the supervision of the Head Coach (i.e., coaching, practice, recruiting, strategy, planning travel, team meals, etc).
- Execute all coaching assignments and administrative responsibilities. May analyze data, chart plays and tendencies.
- Maintain current knowledge of and adhere to all University, NCAA and Conference Rules and Regulations, Policies and Procedures paying special attention to recruiting, eligibility, admissions and financial aid.
- May supervise assigned positional student-athletes in a coordinated and planned program of practices and competition, with a concern for the players’ health and welfare, physical and psychological preparation.
- May recruit and/or coordinate the recruitment of prospective academically and athletically qualified student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.