Georgia Gwinnett College seeks a Temporary Assistant Men's and Women's Tennis Coach to provide development, leadership and supervision of a comprehensive and competitive varsity tennis program. Anticipated employment through December 31, 2023, but not to exceed six months.
- Work with Head Tennis Coach to coordinate the implementation of the College's inaugural tennis program to ensure compliance with institutional, conference and association rules and regulations.
- Coordinate and recruit prospective student-athletes through personal visits, telephone conversations, and mail solicitations.
- Plan, develop, and run organized practice sessions.
- Assist with the development, planning, and administering of athletics camps to promote GGC and the athletics program.
- Monitor student athletes academic progress and implement strategies to ensure academic and athletic success.
- Ensure the tennis program will be an integral part of the Integrated Educational Experience where learning takes place continuously, in and beyond the traditional classroom.
- Reinforce the GGC culture by demonstrating sportsmanship, integrity, a competitive spirit, and the importance of academics.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-3 yrs relevant experience.