It’s a great time to join Marymount University! We are looking for faculty and staff who are passionate about providing excellent service to ensure a high quality student experience and collaborative working environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform competition day duties as assigned, and monitor equipment inventory and care.
- Assist with practice and competition day management and activities.
- Assist with organizational planning (travel, community service, study hall, etc.), and support student-athlete development and assist with roster management.
- Help with the planning and organization of camps and clinics.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of wrestling experience.
- CPR and First Aid certified.
- Know and comply with all NCAA rules and regulations, and pass the NCAA Coaches Certification Exam annually.
Marymount provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.