The Assistant Coach - Men's Wrestling provides day to day support to the head coach during the sports season. The assistant coach - men's wrestling will primarily assist with practices, games and skill development with the student athletes.
- Assist with practices by planning, evaluating, and conducting practices when requested.
- Teach student athletes progressions, drills, and specific skills.
- Assist with game day operations by advising on in-game strategies and adjustments, tracking statistics, and conducting warmups.
- Support skill development with work out goals and position specific skill plans for players.
- Contribute to editing and maintaining game videos, as needed.
- Assist with recruitment efforts by communicating with high school coaches, attending events, and assisting with campus visits, as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience coaching or playing at a collegiate level.
- Current Drivers License with acceptable driving record.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of sport.