The Assistant Coach of Football-Quarterbacks is responsible for the recruiting, development and play of the quarterbacks position. This position works under the supervision of the Offensive Coordinator and the Head Coach as necessary.
- Provide pre-season and in-season assistance on the field/floor. Coaching for practices and games as assigned by the head coach.
- Participate in coordinating, strategy, and planning meetings of the coaching staff.
- Assist in the management of facilities and equipment.
- Assist in game statistical and film analysis.
- Assist in team travel arrangements.
- Participate in player evaluation.
- Assist in scouting and evaluation of opponents through on-site attendance and film analysis.