The assistant coach will assist with all aspects of an NCAA Division II Football Program. This includes scouting, recruiting, coordinating travel, managing budgets, planning & conducting training sessions, game-day responsibilities, camp creation and implementation, working with other members of the athletic department and community outreach.
- High level college coaching experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations and a record of compliance.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Attention to detail, punctual, & great time management skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team oriented attitude.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
Mercyhurst does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, citizenship status, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, age, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic or because of any individual’s legally protected activities.