Offensive Coordinator (OC) is responsible for the preparation and play of the Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Receivers and Offensive Line. OC supervises and directs the assistant coaches in charge of each unit under the overall supervision and direction of the Head Coach. OC is responsible for offensive play calling during games and works with assistants and HC to determine playing time for the athletes.
- Provide pre-season and in-season assistance on the field/floor. Coaching for practices and games as assigned by the head coach.
- Participate in coordinating, strategy, and planning meetings of the coaching staff.
- Assist in the management of facilities and equipment.
- Assist in game statistical and film analysis.
- Assist in team travel arrangements.
- Participate in player evaluation.
- Assist in scouting and evaluation of opponents through on-site attendance and film analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coaching experience in Football.
ONU is an equal employment opportunity employer. Accordingly, no person shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, transgender status, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.