Williams College Men’s Lacrosse is excited to announce an opening for an Assistant Coach. This is a full time, 10-month position with the possibility of renewal and includes health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a full meal plan. The position provides full tuition-remission of graduate school after six months of employment.
- Coordinate either the offensive or defensive units.
- Attend all practices and games during the season.
- Practice planning and facilitation.
- Contest preparation (scouting/film breakdowns).
- Travel planning and facilitation.
- Individual mentorship and meetings with student-athletes.
- Recruiting support: correspondence, talent evaluation, on-campus visits.
- Administrative office duties.
- Adherence to all rules and regulations of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division III and New England Small School Athletic Conference (NESCAC).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with collegiate lacrosse playing and/or coaching experience required.
- Technical knowledge in face offs and goalie skills is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with scouting/film breakdown preferred.
- Experience or ability to recruit quality student-athletes in an academically rigorous environment.
- Ability to engage with college students and further a passion for lacrosse.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.