The Assistant Coach of Men’s Lacrosse assists in all aspects of the intercollegiate Men’s Lacrosse team including practice organization, game strategy and other team events as appropriate.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent or an equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Knowledge of lacrosse skills and training methods and ability to effectively teach them.
- Ability to motivate and effectively communicate with student-athletes.
- Commitment to being a positive member of the Athletics Department, the college community and the ability to influence his/her athletes to do the same.
- Working knowledge of NCAA and NESCAC rules and an understanding of the philosophy behind them.
- The coach must be self directed and motivated and be able to work independently and work in a stressful environment.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the standards of the College’s current Motor Vehicle Policy required.
- Current CPR, AED, and First Aid certification must be maintained.
- Subject to a criminal background check and motor vehicle record check.