- Assisting with daily practices and all competitions.
- Recruiting as a point of contact for inquiries from prospective students.
- Posting content on team social media account.
- Giving feedback and providing support to student athletes.
- Record keeping and assisting with travel arrangements.
- Occasional driving to off campus venues for training or competitions.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideal candidates will have some coaching experience in college or high school.
- Recruiting experience or acumen is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in outdoor environments and different weather conditions.
- Valid Driver’s License required.