The full-time Women’s Lacrosse Assistant Coach at Ohio Northern University assists the Head Coach with the daily operation of the women’s lacrosse program in the NCAA Division III and the recruitment of student-athletes. Perform additional coaching or administrative assignments in the department as requested.
- Assisting the Head Coach with daily practice planning.
- Assisting the Head Coach with game decisions and providing player feedback and evaluation.
- Performing video analysis and scouting of opponents.
- Assisting and mentoring student athletes with academic progress, course selection, campus involvement and social/community outreach, and other issues related to the college experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four to five years of playing and coaching experience at the intercollegiate level.
ONU is an equal employment opportunity employer. Accordingly, no person shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, transgender status, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.