Assistant Coach of Women’s Soccer coaching duties will be as assigned by head coach and will include administration, coaching, and recruiting for the ONU Women’s Soccer program.
- Provide pre-season and in-season assistance on the field/floor. Coaching for practices and games as assigned by the head coach.
- Participate in coordinating, strategy, and planning meetings of the coaching staff.
- Assist in the management of facilities and equipment.
- Assist in game statistical and film analysis.
- Assist in team travel arrangements.
- Participate in player evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years of college coaching experience.
ONU is an equal employment opportunity employer. Accordingly, no person shall be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, transgender status, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.