Williams College, a Division III institution and a member of the New England Small College Athletics Conference (NESCAC), is pleased to announce an opening for an Assistant Coach for Volleyball. This is a full time, 10-month, term appointment with the possibility of renewal. The salary is $29,620 and comes with a full meal plan. The position is fully benefitted and also provides full tuition-remission of graduate school after six months of employment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and collegiate competing and/or coaching experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively preferred.
- Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA and NESCAC rules.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to recruit, teach, and coach highly talented scholar-athletes who can succeed in a challenging academic environment.
- Valid driver's license is required.
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive.