The Men’s Golf Assistant Coach position will be a seasonal position for the Fall & Spring seasons (part-time). Each season you will need to be rehired and paperwork will need to be filled out.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Head Coach with Practices.
- Run Practices when Head Coach is with the Women’s Team at an Event.
- Able to Drive BUS or Van to transport Men’s Golf Team Members to matches.
- Help Head Coach identify potential Student/Athlete’s for Recruitment to Benedictine.
- Stay current on NCAA Requirements/Rules.
- High School Graduate/GED Required, Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- High School or College Coaching.
- Played Golf in High School or College.
Benedictine University does not discriminate in its admissions or educational policies, programs or activities; scholarship and loan programs; athletic and other University administered programs or employment practices on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.