The Athletics Department at Benedictine University seeks an assistant coach for women’s softball. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the head coach in all aspects of coaching, practice preparation, game preparation, strategy, recruitment of prospective student-athletes, strength training, and scheduling in support of the women’s softball program.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, organization, and administration of practices.
- Assist in game preparation and the implementation of game day strategies.
- Assist with recruiting qualified prospective student-athletes to the program.
- Oversee and supervise the strength and conditioning component of athletes training regime.
- High School Graduate/GED Required, Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Previous coaching experience required.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III philosophy, recruitment, rules and regulations.
- Organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and supervisory skills.
- Valid driver’s license.