The Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach will work collaboratively with the head coach in all aspects of organization, recruitment, and administration of a competitive NCAA Division I program that competes in the Big Sky Conference.
- Design and implement goalkeeper and position-specific field player training sessions and successfully provide instruction to improve technical execution and tactical decision-making.
- Organize and implement a recruiting strategy to recruit and retain quality student-athletes who will succeed academically at Idaho State University.
- Assist with managing daily operations of team travel and logistics, provide input on scheduling, and organize all campus visits.
- Assist with the video analysis on opponents and development of a scouting report to present to the team. Implement a strategy as camp director to organize all aspects of the camp programs.
- Coaching experience of 3 or more years at the collegiate level.
- Coaching experience with Goalkeepers.
- Personally self-motivated, positive, energetic, desire to teach and willingness to travel.