- The primary responsibility will be to assist the head coach in all facets of the program, including the recruitment of quality student-athletes, organization and planning of practices, game preparation, administrative duties, scouting, and monitoring of student athlete academic progress.
- Educate student-athletes regarding academic policies as well as emphasize the “student-athlete”
- Comply with the USCAA constitution and all operating bylaws; report any violations of thus by laws to the director of athletics upon occurrence.
- Adhere to athletic trainers’ decisions and recommendations
- Work in conjunction with admissions through the recruiting process
- Adhere to athletics judicial-suspension policies and enforce the “no-hazing” policies.
- Communicate practice/schedule changes to the appropriate department staff members.
- Follow and support the Vermont State Randolph athletic department mission statement/philosophy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous coaching or playing experience at the college level is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check.