Instruct and work with athletes with guidance from the head coach to prepare them for competition. The Assistant Coach reports to the Head Soccer Coach and Athletic Director and is responsible for assisting with the soccer program.
- Assisting with coordinating of varsity program and summer/off season programs.
- Implementing of expectations and direction of the program.
- Preparation of team for competition.
- Teaching fundamental and advanced skills.
- Attendance at CHSAA and League/Region Coaches' meetings
- Communication with parents, players, school staff, media, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.