Drexel University is seeking a qualified candidate for a Part-time Assistant Softball Pitching Coach Position. This position will assist the Softball program/Coach with the organizing, planning, and coaching of the Softball team. The ideal candidate is a former collegiate player who is looking for a career in college coaching and is interested in assisting the coaching staff in all aspects of running a Division I Softball program.
- Assist the Softball team during practices and games. Instruct pitching staff and plan and organize practice plans for student-athlete improvement -3 times per week.
- Assist with student-athlete development athletically and academically.
- Identify and recruit prospective student-athletes.
- Assist the head coach with other duties to ensure the success of the program such as fundraising, operations, and logistics.
- Follow all university, athletic department, NCAA, and CAA rules and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.