Assist Head Coach will all facets of the softball program, including, but not limited to recruiting student-athletes, scheduling games and scrimmages, planning team and individual travel, coordinating summer camps, film preparation, helping to develop and manage the operating budget and conducting daily practice during the team and individual segment.
- Assist head coach as requested.
- Promote the softball team and Patriot athletic programs within the university community, Tyler, and east Texas.
- Recruit student-athletes.
- Plan and supervise practices and competition.
- Monitor student-athlete academic progress.
- Monitor NCAA and LSC compliance requirements.
- Travel with the student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Coaching experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of NCAA DII rules preferred.
The University of Texas at Tyler is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.