The Assistant Coach Softball is responsible for the development, leadership and supervision of a comprehensive and competitive varsity softball program.
- Partners with the Head Softball Coach to coordinate the implementation of the College's pitching workouts.
- Complies with institutional, conference and association rules and regulations.
- Coordinates and recruits prospective student athletes through personal visits, telephone conversations, and mail solicitations.
- Plans, develops, and runs organized pitching practice sessions.
- Participates in the development, planning, and administration of camps to promote GGC and the athletics program.
- Monitors student athletes' academic progress and implements strategies to ensure academic and athletic success.
- Partners with leadership to ensure the softball program seamlessly aligns with the Integrated Educational Experience where learning takes place continuously, in and beyond the traditional classroom.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree.
- Three or more years of coaching experience in intercollegiate athletics at the NAIA or NCAA level.
- Experience that provided a record of success, on and off the field.
- Experience with recruiting.