Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Supports management of team academically and athletically. Tracks student-athlete academic progress; organizes and conducts practice activities. Prepares team and opponent video analysis; and maintains records as required.
- Evaluates and recruits student-athletes. Identifies talented, academically qualified prospective student-athletes and effectively communicates with coaches, prospects and parents.
- Respects department's commitment to excellence, integrity, respect and leadership. Collaborates with head coach to develop annual goals for program. Attends workshops, training sessions and meetings as required by the College and the conference.
- Assist with fundraising, marketing and promotional activities, administration of sports camps and/or clinics, and other duties as directed by head coach and/or Athletics Administration.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Previous coaching experience required, preferably at the Division I level.
- Previous experience as a pitching coach and/or collegiate pitching experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and complies with all Federal and Massachusetts laws concerning Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action in the workplace.