- Assists in team coaching, preparing team for competition, and individual student-athlete development. This may include assisting in monitoring academic, social, and personal development of softball student-athletes.
- Assists in identifying and recruiting academically and athletically talented student-athletes for the softball program.
- Assists in the coordination of team and individual travel for the purpose of team competition and student-athlete recruitment. The incumbent would also travel with the team to away competitions.
- Assists in promotion and development of program by creating and maintaining effective relationships with alumni, donors, and community members.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of camps and clinics.
- Participates in events as a representative of the department and softball program.
- Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization plus 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- Degree must be conferred by the start date of the position.
- Degree requirements may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
The university is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.