Furman University (FU) is announcing the opening in the Department of Athletics for Assistant Softball Coach II. Under the supervision of the Director of Athletics & the Head Softball Coach, Assistant Softball Coach II will provide support to the Head Softball Coach in overseeing the University's athletic program in accordance to NCAA Division I, Southern Conference & University standards and procedures.
- Coordinate all camp and clinic efforts under the additional title of Camp Coordinator'.
- In charge of ordering all equipment, uniforms, gear
- Keep Inventory of all equipment, uniforms, and gear
- Coach & manage aspects, in assigned areas of duty, of competition at an elite level to ensure maximum team success.
- Train, instruct & coach all athletes in practice, in assigned areas of duty, to achieve maximum individual personal potential.
- Manage, in conjunction with Marketing Department, all social media marketing efforts for Furman Softball.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ Years coaching at the collegiate level, preferably the NCAA DI level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).