This is a part-time position assisting the Head Softball Coach and First Assistant Softball Coach in all phases (coaching, recruiting and administrative duties) of the Brown softball program.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- One to three years collegiate coaching experience at the high school level and/or collegiate playing experience; collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Written and oral communication, and computer skills needed.
- Commitment to the student-athlete, passion for softball, and the ability to coach and motivate.
- Possess a willingness and ability to support a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Ability to react quickly, shift priorities when needed and to work in a deadline-driven environment, to manage multiple priorities, and work with sometimes constant interruptions.