Quinnipiac University Athletics invites applications for an Assistant Coach, Softball to assist in program management including coaching, administration, recruitment and coordination of a collegiate softball program. This is a part-time, non-benefits-eligible position.
- Adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity and work in compliance with all University, NCAA and MAAC Conference rules and regulations.
- Coach student-athletes during team practices as well as home and away contests.
- Assist with recruiting (on and off campus as assigned), scheduling, budget administration and team promotion.
- Assist the Head Coach with daily/weekly/seasonal practice planning.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.