Examples of Work Performed:
- Represent Wayne State College and the Athletic Department in a positive manner with a high degree of integrity and quality.
- Promote and support Wayne State College and its mission.
- Promote and support Wayne State College Athletic Department’s program mission and goals.
- Assist softball program within the rules, policies and procedures of Wayne State College, NSIC, and the NCAA.
- Assist the head coach with coaching, recruiting, administration and overall implementation of the intercollegiate softball program.
- Assist head coach with overseeing and monitoring student-athlete academic success and eligibility.
- Provide leadership and oversight with program compliance of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Assist head coach with the development, coordination and implementation of practice plans, strategies and coaching techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education, recreation, health, or related field plus coaching experience.
- Must have knowledge of NCAA or NAIA (as applicable) rules and regulations.
- Assistant Coaches with teaching assignments are required to have a Master’s degree.
The Nebraska State Colleges are equal opportunity institutions and do not discriminate against any student, employee, or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age in employment and education opportunities.