Responsible for assisting in all aspects of running a Division I Softball program including, but not limited to game preparation, teaching and coaching, practices and player conditioning, recruitment and retention of student-athletes, program administration, academic integrity, and donor and alumni public relations and youth programs.
- Assists with creation and implementation of effective match, practice, and conditioning plans for the student-athletes.
- Works with Head Coach to develop effective drills and strategies for player improvement and assist and/or monitor strength and conditioning programs as needed.
- Provides hitting development and instruction on an individual and team basis, utilizes hitting technology to develop individual hitters and throws live arm batting practice.
- Assists with recruitment of the best student-athlete within the admissions, financial and regulatory standards and policies established by the KSU, Conference and NCAA.
- Maintains a comprehensive recruiting database system, assists with the identification of potential student-athletes, and arranges and prepares on-campus visits.
- Assists with administrative responsibilities of the Softball program in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Ensures fiscal responsibility by adhering to the program's budget within KSU and KSUAA guidelines.
- Associate's degree from an accredited institution of higher education or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
- Current, valid, and unrestricted driver's license.
- Current CPR certification.