- Adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity and work in compliance with all University, NCAA, MAAC Conference, ECAC Conference and Big East Conference rules and regulations.
- Assist in designing, instructing and supervising student athletes in the following: proper techniques of strength training movements, aerobic/anaerobic conditioning, speed development, power development, nutritional education, testing and evaluation protocols and flexibility programs.
- Position will work in conjunction with the athletic training staff and team physicians in regard to effective rehabilitation and treatment programs for injured student-athletes.
- Will work in conjunction with Associate Athletic Director of Athletic Performance to help develop and mentor assistants and graduate assistants.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of three years working with collegiate student-athletes preferred.
- National Strength and Conditioning Certification or equivalent.
- Certification by NSCA or USAW.
- Experience in working with diverse groups of athletes, both male and female.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Quinnipiac University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.