The Athletics Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire an Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach. Under direct supervision of the Director of Strength and Conditioning, the Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the strength and conditioning program for assigned sport(s).
- Master’s Degree.
- CPR / AED certified.
- National Strength and Conditioning Assoc. CSCS; or CSCCa Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association.
- Develop and implement strength, agility, speed and conditioning training particular to assigned sports.
- Implement sports specific conditioning and speed workouts for male and female athletes.
- Design and implement training programs for sports assigned by Director of Strength and Conditioning.
- Direct oversight of assigned sports to include duties at practice, home games and away competitions.
- Develop individualized rehabilitation programs for injured students in accordance with Sports Medicine Department.
- Ensures safety of athletes, including maintaining equipment, spotting of athletes, and proper form and technique.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.