Responsible for supervising the athletic performance training of all student athletes which includes coordinating the prevention, care and rehabilitation of athletically related injuries the implementation and execution of all strength/conditioning programs to student athletes.
- Assist Head Strength and Conditioning Coach with the design, implementation, and execution of ALL strength and conditioning programming for all Athletic programs assigned. Will work directly with Men's Basketball, Baseball, Women's Soccer, and assist with Football.
- Provides assistance with the upkeep of the Weight Room and the maintenance of the equipment.
- Work in collaboration with the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach with the management of operating budget and purchasing of equipment for performance training and upkeep of the weight room.
- Assist with all pre-arranged rehabilitation workouts to help our injured student-athletes return to action.
- Manage specific sports strength and conditioning programming, while reporting all pertinent information to Head Strength and Conditioning Coach and Specific Sport Head Coach.
- Other duties as assigned by Head Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education or other appropriate discipline required,
- Current NSCA-CSCS or CSCCa-SCCC credential required.
- Prior experience working with strength and conditioning for intercollegiate athletic teams.
- A strong commitment to the Student-Athlete concept and a working knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations is required.
- Is and will remains CPR and first aid certified.