Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement year-round strength and conditioning training programs for men’s basketball.
- Work with Assistant AD for Sport Performance and strength staff members to provide growth and development.
- Distribute nutritional supplements and educate the student-athletes on nutrition.
- Coordinate with Assistant AD for Sport Performance on scheduling facility.
- Collaborate with Men’s Basketball staff regarding the program and progress.
- Collaborate with Athletic Training staff to accommodate for any injured athlete and make necessary modifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One (1) year of previous experience in strength and conditioning or the equivalent experience.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC) certification or Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification, CPR/first aid/AED certified.
UTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation. A criminal background check will be conducted on finalists. The UTA is a tobacco free campus.