- Coordinate all efforts at the direction of the head coach.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, and execution of all practices.
- Attend and participate in all practices and contests.
- Assist in game/practice preparation, including film breakdown sessions; development of game plans and scouting reports related to each contest, among others.
- Monitor and support academic progress of team members.
- Recruit qualified prospective student-athletes for successful participation.
- Pass the NCAA Rules Test.
- Adhere to all applicable policies and regulations including but not limited to the NCAA, The Centennial Conference, McDaniel College, and McDaniel Athletics.
- Previous college and/or professional level coaching required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strength and Conditioning Certification preferred.
- Successful collegiate recruiting experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented, organizational skills.
- A strong knowledge and experience working with athletes, teams and programs.
- A self-motivated leader/worker.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with employees, coaching staff.
McDaniel College, an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in the recruitment, admission, and employment of students, faculty, and staff in the operation of any of its educational programs and activities. McDaniel College will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment on basis of any protected status including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, military status, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status or any other legally protected status.