This posting encompasses all coaching positions for Georgia Tech Athletics. The primary purpose of these positions is to contribute directly to an intercollegiate sports program by building an environment that inspires and empowers student-athletes to be champions in academics, competition, and life.
- Evaluating individual and team strengths and developing strategies for skill improvement. Support for all games, scrimmages, and practices. Leveraging technology for team development.
- Planning and supervising programs for player training, conditioning, and drug education and testing. Providing appropriate program safety requirements. Providing appropriate discipline for student-athletes for violations of team rules or GT Athletics regulations, or conduct impacting upon team matters, team policies or the reputation of GT Athletics.
- Monitoring the academic progress of student-athletes to facilitate pursuit of a baccalaureate degree. Recommending students for athletic grant-in-aid scholarships from GT Athletics. Directing sport program student-athletes to the appropriate resources for assistance regarding financial aid, academic advisement, and general student needs provided by GT Athletics or the Institute.
- Developing strategies for the sports program to achieve sustained intercollegiate competitive excellence.
- Recruiting student-athletes for the sports program.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Work Experience: Minimum two years of job related experience; coaching experience in intercollegiate athletics strongly preferred.
Georgia Tech prohibits discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions. This prohibition applies to faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including affiliates, invitees, and guests.