St. Catherine University is home to a successful NCAA Division III program within a competitive conference structure. This Assistant Coach will run the operations of the swimming and diving program and will play a major role in recruitment and retention of our student-athletes.
- Assist the Head Coach for Swimming and Diving in meeting all annual goals related to recruitment of strong student-athletes.
- Lead student-athletes to a strong team structure that develops student-athlete experiences and competitive team results.
- Provide administrative support for the program including travel arrangements, budgets, equipment ordering, etc.
- Ensure compliance with NCAA Division III and MIAC rules.
- Support the team in achieving competitive results, continuing great alumnae relations, and ensuring a positive student-athletic experience.
- Play a lead role in swimming and diving meets, rentals, and other events hosted in the pool.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Coaching experience at the NCAA, high school, or club level.