The assistant coach will assist the head coach in all aspects of a highly competitive, NCAA Division III sports program. The assistant coach will responsible for the coaching, teaching, coordinating aquatics for both Haldeman and Pendleton pools during the school year and the Summer, event management, recruiting, and various administrative tasks as assigned by the head coach and the department.
- Oversee the daily operation of Haldeman & Pendleton pool facilities.
- Maintain water safety protocols and guidelines.
- Work with Maintenance & Aquatic Programs to submit work orders for Haldeman and Pendleton Pools.
- Manage all aspects of scheduling for Haldeman and Pendleton Pool.
- Supervise the lifeguard staffs during the academic year and in the summer (hire, train & schedule).
- Oversee Summer Swim programing (swim & dive lessons).
- Manage Summer Swim Budget.
- Oversee housekeeping needs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A valid driver’s license or equivalent means of reliable transportation to off-site meetings and events is required.
- Candidates must also have acceptable driving record.
- Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience preferred.
Pomona College prides itself in being an open, competitive, and equal opportunity employer.