This position has been designated as a Campus Security Authority (CSA), in accordance with the federal statutory requirements of the Jeanne Clery Act. CSAs are required to and responsible for reporting allegations of crimes they receive from students and employees to the Campus Safety Department.
- Significant knowledge of swimming and diving.
- Proven success in recruiting and in coaching at the college or an equivalently high level.
- Strong commitment to the academic success of student-athletes.
- Knowledge and commitment to University, Conference and NCAA regulations.
- Good communication and technology skills and strong leadership qualities.
- 3 -5 years of previous collegiate competition and/or coaching experience is required.
- Maintenance of current/up-to-date CPR and First Aid Certifications is required.
- Attracting and evaluating prospective student-athletes.
- Monitoring student-athlete academic progress and well being.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with prospective student-athletes and other recruiting constituents.
- Contributing to overall team recruitment strategy.