Wittenberg University is seeking applications for an Assistant Coach for Swimming & Diving and Aquatics Coordinator. This individual will assist the head coach in leading all aspects of an NCAA Division III Men's and Women's Swimming & Diving program, as well as lead the operational aspects of the aquatics operations.
- Assist the head coach with practice and game-day preparation and execution.
- Evaluate, recruit, and graduate student-athletes.
- Oversee and manage aquatics operations including but not limited to hiring and training of lifeguard staff, and monitoring the aquatics facility.
- Maintain and ensure student-athlete academic integrity.
- Interact effectively and appropriately with student-athletes, parents, alumni, faculty, peers, community members, and administrators.
- Conduct student-worker hiring, training, and supervision.
- The successful candidate must be lifeguard certified.
- Candidates must possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be able to interact effectively and appropriately with student-athletes, parents, alumni, faculty, peers, community members, and administrators.
- Knowledge in the following areas is preferred: Microsoft Office, athletic video and performance review software (i.e. Hudl, Synergy), social media platforms, and recruiting software (i.e. Frontrush).