The University of Mary Washington, an NCAA Division III institution located in historic and vibrant Fredericksburg, VA, is seeking a part time assistant coach. Coaching duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the head coach with practice and game preparation and coaching, recruiting, academics, fundraising, off-season programming. Additional income possible through lessons and clinics.
Organizational Objective / Goal:
- To recruit, retain, and graduate quality student-athletes who will become engaged alumni.
- To be competitively successful at the conference, regional, and national level.
- To provide a quality student-athlete experience that is safe, nurturing, and instills the values of leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- To maximize available resources and identify new funding opportunities.
- To align with the mission of the University and serve as a prominent advocate for the University.
- Experience as a tennis coach or player.
- An expressed interest in collegiate coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience as a student assistant or student-athlete.
The University of Mary Washington is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive work and educational community that is free of all forms of discrimination. This institution does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.