This position is responsible for the success of student-athletes on the tennis court, and providing mental and physical support during practices and private lessons for student-athletes.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Attend team practice every day to help assist athletes.
- Be available to teach private lessons to athletes.
- Give guidance on how to game plan with athletes.
- Travel with teams to competition.
- Coach teams during matches.
- Assist the head coach with any tennis responsibilities.
- High School diploma.
- Experience in at least USTA or high school divisional competition.
- Developed background in coaching.