Southwest Virginia Community College (SWCC) offers career-training programs in numerous technical, industrial and medical fields at a reasonable cost, going so far as to even waive tuition for certain eligible students. Located in Richlands, Virginia, SWCC offers associate’s degrees in such fields as business, education, general studies, liberal arts and science.
- Recruiting athletically and academically qualified students.
- Retaining students in the program.
- Planning and conducting practices.
- Fundraising; budget preparation and management.
- Other secondary duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of tennis coaching or playing experience at the high school level.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Must be knowledgeable of NJCAA regulations and must be committed to adhering to all NJCAA, VCCS, and institutional regulations.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work under challenging physical conditions.
- Must be able to lift heavy items up to 50 pounds per OSHA standard.