The Assistant Track and Field Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Track and Field coach with coaching the Men’s and Women’s Track Teams.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach for both Men’s and Women’s Track and Field.
- Structure in-season and out of season practices.
- Off-season recruiting.
- Home meet management.
- Team travel arrangements.
- Academic progress verification.
- Bachelor’s degree and successful coaching experience of both men and women’s track is required.
- Must have the ability to recruit quality student athletes.
- The person in this position should have experience in coaching and competing at the intercollegiate level with expertise in the area of sprints and hurdles.