Penn State Behrend is accepting applications for an Assistant Cross Country/Track & Field Coach. This position is responsible for assisting the Head Coach with the organization, development, and leadership of the cross country/track and field program and the mission and core values of the Athletic Department/University.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in preparing and presenting scouting materials and film exchange.
- Practice planning and skill development.
- Organization of team travel.
- Purchasing/inventory of equipment.
- Organization of sports camps.
- Coordinating visiting team requests.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.