Analyzes performance and instructs student athletes in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition in track. Recruit student athletes. Observes players while they perform to determine need for individual or team improvement. Coach players individually or in groups, demonstrating techniques in track throws events.
Examples of Work Performed:
1. Assist with coaching and recruiting for the Track program
2. Knowledge of and compliance with all rules and changes that occur in the sport of Track
3. Knowledge of, and compliance with, NCAA rules and regulations concerning recruiting and eligibility. Violation of NCAA and RMAC rules is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment
4. Set-up Chadron State College campus visits for athletes
5. Provide throws instruction and development for student athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education, recreation, health, or related field plus coaching experience.
- Must have knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Assistant Coaches with teaching assignments are required to have a Master’s degree.
The Nebraska State Colleges are equal opportunity institutions and do not discriminate against any student, employee, or applicant on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, or age in employment and education opportunities.